Labels

Friday, November 19, 2010

Shoes oh Shoes...oh how Do I love Thee? Let me Count the Ways. Or Maybe Not?

I have this love affair with shoes as much as I do purses. And make-up. But since this post is dedicated to ONE love...let me stay focused. Ever had a body-tingling experience when finding a great new pair of shoes? Especially if they are multi-functional (look HOT & feel/perform great) and are relatively inexpensive but of great quality? It happens on occasion with me but that doesn't stop me from continually purchasing every shoe that falls short of that feeling. It makes NO sense why I have about 20 pairs of every color shoe within reason (no hot pink or orange thank you). But I do. And although I can admit it here, I plead the 5th when questioned by others. Especially my fiance who can't understand the need to have more than one pair of shoes each for running, working & leisure. Leave it to him...I would have a 2 shoe limit & I MUST make sure they are HIS definition of multi-functional (triple as fashion, trudging thru snow, running & for sleeping if necessary. Oh the HORROR of thinking about it. He's into fashion but somehow he manages to look super-great with less items. I'm not there yet. In fact...I'm not interested. So back to shoes. Oh the greatness of a strappy, sexy stilletto that doesn't cut your feet. The power of a modern spin on the classic pump worn with a power suit....and the fun, flirtiness of tall boots with nice sized heel. I can go on but I'm drooling. So let me share some new purchases & wish items with you (not ALL of em as I have to start a new post for that).



I just purchased these boots (black tall boots on right) from Newport News online (one of my favs). I'm mad that they are on backorder & will be friggin' furious if they cancel them all together. Pray for me people. I'm serious about my shoes. 





I am debating on these ones (beige platform bootie on left). I think they are darn funky but seriously...this is when I can agree with everyone that says "Where & when will you wear those?" I dress up for the grocery store but something tells me that these will annoy me & I won't wear them as much. I'll ponder this one a bit more.

 

Jessica Simpson 'Anne'
I love Jessica Simpson as you will see me gab about her products all over my blogs. She has these tall Capry & Anne boots that I will break my neck for to get in. Ironic? No...obsessed. *sigh*



Jessica Simpson 'Capry'

No comments:

Post a Comment