Labels

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lift those Babies UP!

Per a few surveys that I've seen on the web including the one I got this cartoon caption from, I learned that about 70% of women don't wear the right sized bra. That's a LOT of flesh hanging all willy-nilly!

Ladies, if there is any boob overfloweth then chances are...you're not wearing the correct bra size. A good fitting bra can transform your figure so much so that others may believe you lost weight.  I know this as fact. I couldn't part with all of my lacy, sexy bras from Victoria's Secret that looked good on until my clothes covered them. For one...they were costly. I thought paying more meant 'better'. This can be true only if you really know your size. If you're like me & buy what only SEEMS to fit...then this glimpse of hope will be shattered. Also, I hated the fact that anything I owned from Victoria's Secret had 'issues'. Couldn't be so. But it was. And it wasn't the bras that had issues...it was my lack of bra-fitting knowledge that seemed a bit ADD.  Seriously...I owned 34C's & 36D's that fit the same & never thought twice about why. It was because I FORCED it. While I won't share my true size I will say that I now go into Victoria's Secret & will not get bamboozled by the styles that only seem to come in smaller cups. And I don't need any miracles in this area...I've been Blessed (thank you God). Vicky's has a plethora of options for me...I just make sure I march to my section.

Do your girls some justice ladies...get measured & wear good fitting bras! And learn how to control for all the varying styles (demi, push-up, etc.).

Cartoon caption accessed from: http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2005/07/11/1120934188721.html?from=top5

No comments:

Post a Comment